Sunday 5 July 2015

Eva Alordiah talks about duality of her life

Rapper Eva Alordiah says she is "done with the duality of being an artiste". Anybody who knows Eva or follows her music knows for a fact that Eva likes to dress up, and try crazy hair styles and all of that.

Well, it seems now that those days of Eva Alordiah are gone.

Take a look at what she's saying after the jump:



The rapper was in attendance at the #RoadToMAMAs party yesterday. After the celebration, she took to her Instagram to share the picture above with the following caption:

"For the past year, I have literally been in a cave with myself.
I am going to share with you bluntly and shamelessly all the many things been in a cave has shown me about Life on my blog blog.evaafterdark.com everyday for the rest of the week, and hopefully inspire you not to go in a cave. It is dark and lonely down there and I pray it not on my enemies. They deserve it though.
One major thing though? The duality of being an artiste is a Biiiiiaaaatch! I'm done with it."


I guess that means no more crazy wigs or wild makeup from our girl. We'll just have to wait and see

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, she should focus on her strong point and develop it, Skales is an example

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, she should focus on her strong point and develop it, Skales is an example

    ReplyDelete